The scientific digest adheres to all ethical norms and rules as well as those that are regulated by current legislation of Ukraine.
Editorial policy of the edition is based on the principles of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
The Editorial Board:
- encourages and supports scientific integrity, adheres to editorial independence, accords priority to discussion and dispute;
- gives preference to intellectual standards and levels of materials, not financial or political benefits as well as commercial considerations (see FINANCING);
- An editor and members of release give no information to other persons, related to maintenance of manuscript which is on consideration, except persons which participate in professional estimation of the real article. After the positive decision of editor the article is published in Collection and placed on its webpage in language of original and necessarily English, and also passed on the corresponding electronic resources of library named after V. І. Vernadskyi and placed on the web sites of international scientifically-metrical bases.
- are fully responsible for academic articles submitted to the editorial board which must be duly executed, contain relevance and novelty of the research;
- confirm that the article submitted for consideration has not been promulgated before (partially or completely).
- are responsible for correctness of sources and citations;
- must reveal about any potential conflict of interests, like corporate, consulting or financial interests of some company and others like that, on which would influence the publication of results contained in this manuscript;
- must guarantee absence of contract relations or ownership rights, which could influence on
publication of information presented in a manuscript.
- evaluate the manuscript regardless of ethnic, gender, religious or political affiliation of the authors;
- must ensure confidentiality of all the materials related to a publication;
- assess significance of the provided materials for linguistics and social communications. All assessments are documented (see REVIEWS);
- must take into account a possibility of conflict of interests in the case when a manuscript is given to him close related to his current or published work. If there are doubts, a reviewer must at once turn a manuscript without a review, saying about the conflict of interestsReviews are stored in the Editorial Board for a period of three years. For violation of the ethical requirements of the editorial board the material is not accepted for printing.
The editorial board provides complete anonymity in the system of relations «Author – Reviewer (s)». Reviewers can not use research findings presented in the submitted articles.